Vibra Finish has served Canadian businesses since 1971 with the most diverse range of finishing services and skills. One key edge that makes the company successful is its unmatched collection of finishing machinery. Our Ontario facility is equipped with machinery to handle any mass-finishing task a customer may demand. Not only does the Vibra Finish crew use this range of equipment for its own services; the company also sells new and used finishing machinery for customers’ private use.
More than 150 units
To meet its clients’ needs, Vibra Finish has four plants that offer production finishing every day, with more than 150 machines. Services offered include deburring, burnishing, peening, vibropeening, polishing, rust removal, cleaning, drying, and anti-corrosion protection. The diversity of the company’s finishing machinery also enables it to offer vibratory, tumbling, centrifugal finishing, washing, blasting, packaging, and assembly.
The Vibra Finish team uses the following five types of equipment:
- Vibratory Bowls. Different styles of vibratory bowls work for varying applications. Batch bowls produce shorter cycles with a quicker turnaround, while flow-through bowls create a uniform action in the machine with maximum dwell times. Flat-bottom bowls offer top vibratory efficiency and better ergonomic design to optimize productivity.
- Vibratory Dryers. The company’s corn-cob dryer transfers heat directly with efficient electric heating elements, with a temperature controller that offers heat when necessary. While intended as standalone machines, vibratory dryers can be connected to vibratory deburring or burnishing equipment.
- Vibratory Tubs. Vibra Finish typically uses long, low-profile tubs for long, narrow parts; some have compartments that keep parts from contacting each other. Users can process larger parts in deeper-profile tubs. Vibratory tubs are also useful for part-on-part self-tumbling.
- Centrifugal Finishers. These are recommended for small, flat parts that may stick together. Centrifugal finishers have treatment intensity up to 20 times higher than those of standard vibratory-finishing processes.
- Material-Handling Equipment. This group includes bin dumpers, conveyors (some with hot air blow-off), dip tank drag-out systems for rust removal, and load hoppers, all used to expand and automate the finishing system.
To learn more, please contact Vibra Finish.