Vibra PT-5U portable tub style vibratory deburring and finishing machine with 5 cubic feet part/media working capacity. Vibratory tub is a heavy duty reinforced steel welded structure. Tub lining is polyurethane fo 80 durometer, shore A scale, with minimum of 3/4″ thickness in all wear areas. Machine base is made of heavy steel construction welded for maximum rigidity. The structure framework is shrouded with heavy gauge sheet steel to provide operator protection of all moving parts, as well as to provide ease of maintenance.
- Drive unit is a fixed speed belt drive. All parts, motor/belts and pulleys, etc. are standard items. Bearing system is heavy duty piloted bearings. Designed to perform under continuous operating conditions.
- Drive shaft is readily accessible for ease of maintnenace and weight adjustment.
- Electrics are 110 volt with variable frequency drive, 1 HP.
- Suspension – stress relieved heavy-duty coil springs.
- A recirculating compound systems consisting of a built-in settling tank, pump and flow valve.
- Two (2) ZERK fittings require greasing every 40 hours.
- Paint machine tool grey.
The divider offers compartmentalized processing of small batches, or individual parts. The divider is removable. Each compartment is equipped with a spray nozzle.
Included: Compound System, Zerk Grease Lubrication, Variable Frequency Drive, Sound Enclosure, ESA Approved.
Availability: 1 week from receipt of order and confirmation of technical details, to be confirmed at time of order.
Terms: 30% with order, 40% prior to shipping and balance net 30 days, subject to credit approval.