Vibra PT-5U Portable Vibratory Machine
Vibra Glo L-350
- Drive unit is a fixed speed belt drive. All parts, motor/belts and pulleys, etc. are standard items.
- Bearing system is heavy duty piloted bearings. Designed to perform under continuous operating conditions.
- Drive shaft is readily accessible for ease of maintenance and weight adjustment.
- Electrics are 110 volt, with on/off control and elapsed time recorder.
- Suspension – stress relieved heavy-duty coil springs.
- A recirculating compound systems consisting of a built-in settling tank, pump and flow valve.
- Two (2) ZERK fittings require greasing every 40 hours.
- Paint machine tool grey.
Option The divider offers compartmentalized processing of small batches, or individual parts. The divider is removable. Each compartment is equipped with a spray nozzle.
Included: Compound System, Zerk Grease Lubrication, Variable Frequency Drive, Sound Enclosure, ESA Approved. Availability: 1 week from receipt of order and confirmation of technical details, to be confirmed at time of order. Terms: 30% with order, 40% prior to shipping and balance net 30 days, subject to credit approval.